Tenmagnet Vs. Herbal – Fight To The Death!

August 25, 2008 by
Filed under Rants & Reviews

You know, I often wonder what would happen if two PUAs actually got to fight each other.  Its fun to think about a Style vs. Mystery boxing match, or maybe Gunwitch vs. Sean “Busey” Messenger in a steel cage match.  But I never for the life of me thought it would actually happen…

Until now.

Tenmagnet writes:
Am I proud that I beat up a guy half my size? No.
Am I proud that I beat up a vegan? Hell YEAH!!

I often wonder how I get myself into these weird situations.

This summer, I went to Thailand for a few weeks, to chill out, hang with Sheriff, and get some writing done. While we were down there, we checked out Ko Phi Phi, and met up with two friends, Tynan and Todd (who write a blog called Life Nomadic).

You may know Tynan as “Herbal T” from the game. Aside from running his blog he’s also traveling around the world with little more than a schoolbag’s worth of material possessions. You see, Tynan is a free spirit, the kind of guy who’s always up for an adventure, even if it’s probably not a good idea – kinda like me.

So, when we found out that there was a bar on Phi Phi that gives you free drinks for fighting your friends – we knew something fun was bound to happen.

I’d like to say that at first, I had qualms about fighting a friend who’s about 40 lbs lighter than me, but in all honesty, I really didn’t have any moral problems with it. Besides, Tynan is all into this veganism and cross-fit and health stuff, wheras I’m a beer and red meat kinda guy who gave up on working out when he found out he could get girls without being in shape.

We’re also pretty much exactly the same height, and the same age, so you could say this fight was ultimate test of fastideous healthy fitness vs raw animal fed bloodthirsty violence.

Ok, I’m being melodramatic here. It really was never a fair fight – I took boxing lessons a few summers back too.

Anyway, just because I clearly outweighed my opponent, didn’t mean I wasn’t still scared of him. I was really concerned that he would take advantage of the fact I was out of shape, and tire me out before pummeling me with his little weakling arms in the third round, when I was too tired to defend properly.

Also, I got a little drunk beforehand, just to even things up.

So we got in the ring, and there were probably over a hundred people watching us in a dingy, sweaty little bar, with the sound of thai music playing over the hum of the rickety old cooling fans.

We were suited up with ratty old gloves and Olympic-style headgear, so we wouldn’t hurt one another too badly, and our boxing shorts were literally splattered with the blood of previous contestants.

I bounced around to warm up. I threw some kicks to intimidate my opponent. The referee called us to the center of the ring. We touched gloves and it was on.

One thing I didn’t realize about boxing is how EXHAUSTING it is. Literally 15 seconds into the first round, I was completely exhausted. It’s not even like boxing in the gym – when someone really wants to hit you, your body just turns on the furnace and won’t let up. You’re completely, blind exhausted, but your body won’t let you stop fighting.

It was fucking cool.

Tynan was keeping his guard up, and managed to bounce some hits off the side of my head, because I wasn’t holding my hands high enough. Headache city. I threw some punches and kept him off balance, but he managed to get me one right in the face. I got him too, and knocked him on his ass.

Finally, after three rounds, it was over. That was the longest ten minutes of my life! I had a bloody nose, but had managed to knock Tynan down a few times. My head was pounding from the four or five shots he’d managed to get in. Tynan isn’t just a cool guy, and a good friend, he’s a vicious little bugger!

I had won, and got a free “bucket” of dirty thai booze and red bull, which I could barely enjoy because I was dizzy and messed up from the fight. Tynan and I shook hands, congratulated one another, and tried to stop our heads from spinning.

Truly an awesome experience.

P.s. I have photos of the fight on my blog.

Tenmagnet
LoveSystems Instructor based in Vancouver
www.LoveSystems.com/tenmagnet

Honestly, I never knew Herbal had it in him.  So who’s next on the “PUA Deathmatch” list?  Put your wishlists for a fightcard in the comments.

Comments

615 Responses to “Tenmagnet Vs. Herbal – Fight To The Death!”
  1. DonaldSaw says:

Правосудие наконец-то восторжествовало! Второй день подряд всё было хорошо, а это уже начало. Отработав смену, он пошел в бухгалтерию к жене. Зайдя, он уловил кучу косых взглядов, и пытался в одном из них поймать глаза жены:

—Уважаемые, если вам так интересна наша жизнь – я пришел с вами поговорить! Спрашивайте обо всем, и о нашем весе в том числе. Да, Виктория Александровна? Больше у вас нет интересов, по всей видимости.

Комнату заполнила тишина. Переглядывание сотрудниц было абсолютно молчаливым – и каждая знала, что эта пылкая речь относилась именно к ним. Покраснев, они вжались в столы и стали что-то усердно делать за компьютером, при этом, не имея никакой срочной работы. Татьяна смотрела на все со смехом, на лице снова образовалась улыбка. В глазах читалась благодарность и гордость за своего мужа:

—Спасибо, хорошо ты их уделал! Вика даже подошла и извинилась, якобы, неправильно всё это, и ей очень стыдно. Спасибо тебе, любимый!

человек вовсе не предвидел из уст родной супруги Тани. На территории этой семье фигура организма совсем была иной от стандартной и утвердившейся – иметь предожирение полная норма.

2. bestmanualpolesaw.com
    이 사람은 분명히 자신과 같은 수준으로 자신을 끌어들이고 싶어하며 그러면 양측이 싸울 것입니다.

3. טלגראס מהווה תוכנה מקובלת בארץ לרכישת צמח הקנאביס בצורה וירטואלי. זו מספקת ממשק פשוט לשימוש ובטוח לרכישה וקבלת משלוחים של פריטי צמח הקנאביס מגוונים. במאמר זה נבחן את הרעיון שמאחורי טלגראס, איך היא עובדת ומה היתרים של השימוש בה.

מהי הפלטפורמה?

הפלטפורמה הווה שיטה לרכישת מריחואנה דרך היישומון טלגראם. היא נשענת מעל ערוצי תקשורת וקהילות טלגראם ספציפיות הנקראות ״טלגראס כיוונים, שם ניתן להזמין מגוון מוצרי מריחואנה ולקבל אותם ישירות לשילוח. ערוצי התקשורת האלה מאורגנים על פי אזורים גאוגרפיים, במטרה לשפר על קבלתם של השילוחים.

איך זאת פועל?

התהליך קל למדי. ראשית, יש להצטרף לערוץ הטלגראס הרלוונטי לאזור המחיה. שם אפשר לצפות בתפריטים של המוצרים השונים ולהזמין עם המוצרים המבוקשים. לאחר ביצוע ההזמנה וסגירת התשלום, השליח יופיע בכתובת שנרשמה עם החבילה המוזמנת.

מרבית ערוצי טלגראס מספקים טווח נרחב של מוצרים – סוגי קנאביס, ממתקים, שתייה ועוד. בנוסף, ניתן למצוא חוות דעת מ לקוחות קודמים לגבי רמת המוצרים והשרות.

מעלות השימוש בפלטפורמה

מעלה מרכזי של האפליקציה הוא הנוחיות והדיסקרטיות. ההזמנה וההכנות מתבצעות ממרחק מאיזשהו מיקום, בלי נחיצות במפגש פיזי. כמו כן, הפלטפורמה מוגנת היטב ומבטיחה חיסיון גבוה.

נוסף אל כך, עלויות הפריטים באפליקציה נוטות להיות תחרותיים, והמשלוחים מגיעים במהירות ובמסירות גבוהה. קיים אף מרכז תמיכה פתוח לכל שאלה או בעיית.

לסיכום

הפלטפורמה הינה שיטה חדשנית ויעילה לרכוש מוצרי מריחואנה בארץ. היא משלבת את הנוחיות הטכנולוגית מ האפליקציה הפופולרית, לבין הזריזות והפרטיות של דרך השילוח הישירה. ככל שהביקוש לצמח הקנאביס גדלה, פלטפורמות בדוגמת זו צפויות להמשיך ולהתפתח.

4. k8 カジノ says:

オンカジ k8
    このブログのすべての記事が大好きです。いつも素晴らしい内容をありがとう。

5. LarryBoype says:

Gerakl24: Квалифицированная Реставрация Основания, Венцов, Покрытий и Перемещение Строений

Компания Геракл24 профессионально занимается на выполнении всесторонних сервисов по реставрации фундамента, венцов, покрытий и переносу домов в городе Красноярск и за его пределами. Наша группа опытных мастеров гарантирует превосходное качество выполнения различных типов восстановительных работ, будь то из дерева, с каркасом, кирпичные постройки или из бетона дома.

Достоинства услуг Геракл24

Профессионализм и опыт:
    Каждая задача проводятся исключительно профессиональными специалистами, с обладанием долгий опыт в сфере возведения и ремонта зданий. Наши сотрудники профессионалы в своем деле и выполняют проекты с безупречной точностью и учетом всех деталей.

Всесторонний подход:
    Мы осуществляем разнообразные услуги по ремонту и ремонту домов:

Замена фундамента: усиление и реставрация старого основания, что гарантирует долговечность вашего здания и избежать проблем, связанные с оседанием и деформацией строения.

Реставрация венцов: реставрация нижних венцов из дерева, которые обычно подвержены гниению и разрушению.

Замена полов: установка новых полов, что существенно улучшает внешний вид и функциональность помещения.

Перенос строений: безопасное и надежное перемещение зданий на другие участки, что обеспечивает сохранение строения и предотвращает лишние расходы на строительство нового.

Работа с различными типами строений:

Деревянные дома: восстановление и укрепление деревянных конструкций, защита от гниения и вредителей.

Каркасные дома: реставрация каркасов и смена поврежденных частей.

Дома из кирпича: восстановление кирпичной кладки и укрепление конструкций.

Бетонные дома: ремонт и укрепление бетонных конструкций, устранение трещин и повреждений.

Качество и надежность:
    Мы применяем лишь качественные материалы и новейшее оборудование, что гарантирует долгий срок службы и прочность всех выполненных задач. Все наши проекты проходят строгий контроль качества на каждом этапе выполнения.

Личный подход:
    Мы предлагаем каждому клиенту персонализированные решения, учитывающие ваши требования и желания. Мы стараемся, чтобы конечный результат полностью удовлетворял вашим ожиданиям и требованиям.

Почему выбирают Геракл24?
    Работая с нами, вы приобретете надежного партнера, который возьмет на себя все хлопоты по восстановлению и ремонту вашего здания. Мы гарантируем выполнение всех проектов в сроки, установленные договором и с соблюдением всех строительных норм и стандартов. Обратившись в Геракл24, вы можете быть спокойны, что ваше здание в надежных руках.

Мы готовы предоставить консультацию и ответить на ваши вопросы. Контактируйте с нами, чтобы обсудить детали вашего проекта и узнать о наших сервисах. Мы обеспечим сохранение и улучшение вашего дома, сделав его уютным и безопасным для долгого проживания.

Геракл24 – ваш надежный партнер в реставрации и ремонте домов в Красноярске и за его пределами.

6. ?They were sorting out the groceries together in the spacious kitchen, and the daughter went to rest in her room. It was made like for a real princess: there was a flower print on the stretch ceiling, the pink wallpaper harmoniously combined with the white furniture. In some places on the walls, Masha’s autographs were left: this is how the little girl was learning to draw and explore this world:

— So will you tell me why we need to lose weight? Who put that into your head?

— My dear, I’m tired of being embarrassed! All my colleagues are thin and fragile, and against their background, I’m like an elephant in a china shop. I don’t even fit on two chairs anymore, do you understand me? Vika constantly pokes at our family, saying how many tons you eat a day. I’m sick of it all, I can’t take it anymore. It’s disgusting to look in the mirror…

— And Vika doesn’t have a sense of tact at all? Okay, if that’s the case, then we’ll show them.

7. thewiin.com
    “낚시를 할 수 있고, 자두를 따고, 미꾸라지를 캐고, 멜론을 따서 겨울에 먹을 수 있다.”

8. Orvillemound says:

טלגראס כיוונים

נתברכו המגיעים למרכז המידע והנתונים והתמיכה הרשמי והמוגדר של טלגרמות מסלולים! כאן תוכלו למצוא את מלוא הנתונים והמידע החדיש והעדכני הזמין והרלוונטי בנוגע ל פלטפורמה טלגרמות והדרכים לשימוש בה כראוי.

מה מציין טלגראס נתיבים?
    טלגרמות אופקים מציינת פלטפורמה הנשענת על טלגרף המשמשת ל לשיווק וצריכה מסביב דשא וקנביס בישראל. דרך ההודעות והמסגרות בטלגרף, צרכנים רשאים לרכוש ולקבל אל מוצרי קנאביס בדרך פשוט ומהיר.

באיזה אופן להתחיל בטלגראס?
    לצורך להיכנס בשימוש בטלגראס כיוונים, מומלץ לכם להיות חברים ב לשיחות ולפורומים האיכותיים. במיקום זה במאגר זה ניתן לאתר ולקבל מבחר של צירים למקומות מתפקדים ומהימנים. בהמשך, רשאים להתחבר בשלבים ההזמנה והקבלה מסביב אספקת הדשא.

מדריכים ופרטים
    באתר הזה ניתן לקבל אוסף עבור מדריכים ומידע ברורים אודות השילוב בפלטפורמת טלגרם, כולל:
    - הצטרפות למקומות מומלצים
    - תהליך הקבלה
    - בטיחות והאמינות בשילוב בטלגראס כיוונים
    - ומגוון מידע נוסף לכך

צירים איכותיים

להלן מסלולים למקומות ולחוגים איכותיים בפלטפורמת טלגרם:
    - ערוץ הנתונים והעדכונים המוסמך
    - קבוצת התמיכה והתמיכה למשתמשים
    - קבוצה לקבלת אספקת דשא מוטבחים
    - מבחר אתרים דשא מובטחות

צוות מעניקים אתם עקב הצטרפותכם למרכז המידע מאת טלגרמות אופקים ומתקווים עבורכם חווית צריכה מרוצה ומוגנת!

9. thebuzzerpodcast.com
    Wang Shouren이 이끄는 Tang Yin과 Xu Jing도 도착하는 것을 보았습니다.

10. Jlckfx says:

loratadine medication smooth – claritin pills vanish loratadine medication bond

11. werankcities.com
    하지만 … Zhu Houzhao는 여전히 충성스럽고 Fang Jifan을 고백하지 않았습니다.

12. k8 カジノ says:

新鬼武者 再臨(V2.2)
    この記事は私の見方を変えるのに役立ちました。ありがとうございます。

13. tintucnamdinh24h.com
    외부의 소문을 정당한 말로 반박할 때가 거의 다 되었습니다.

14. k8 カジノ says: