Video: Why Some Guys Fail With Women And Others Succeed…

July 25, 2008 by
Filed under Video

Hey Guys,

This week’s video is all about what it takes to succeed in attracting the type of women you want.

When I first started my journey to improve my skills with women, I was faced with a lot of obstacles…

1.  I wasn’t a good looking guy
2.  I didn’t have lots of money
3.  I wasn’t famous
4.  I didn’t have a lot of experience
5.  I had a lot of bad habits and beliefs that were holding me back from real success with girls.

So the deck was definitely stacked against me.

And in my journey to succeed with women, I’ve often relied on my friends to help me through some issues.

See – a lot of my guy friends often dealt with the same issues I did.  However, there was a key difference in the way I dealt with my obstacles and the way they dealt with theirs.

The biggest difference was I went on to succeed and enjoy success with women, where my friends, sadly, did not.

And in today’s video, I share some real life examples as to why my friends failed, while I succeeded.

If you’ve ever wondered why you aren’t getting the type of women you want, then you need to check this video out right now:

Click Here To See The Success Video!

I’m sure you’ll be surprised by what you see.

Comments

9 Responses to “Video: Why Some Guys Fail With Women And Others Succeed…”
  1. CrackBaby says:

boring as hell dude. i dunno man i think your videos have too much talking and powerpoint type shit.

2. marcelo says:

Cool vid man you can tell it came from the heart. You should add some more images to spice things up though.

3. CrackBaby says:

yeah i feel kinda like a douche because there was all that shit at the end there about your dad which i saw afterwards. but seriously man, not just these videos, that whole series, including the promo video for this you don’t have to be attractive thing they are SOOOOooo boring!

4. Danny B says:

Crackbaby watched that video but still makes those comments, anyone else sense the irony.
    Awesome video again, i lost my nana(84) to pnumonia(spelling?!)during the last few weeks of university, yeah hard as hell.
    I wouldnt change i thing about the videos, i suggest people shut their mouth and open their ears.
    If they cant take it on board then its their loss. All the best

5. CrackBaby says:

Well no that’s bs, I mean this is a set of commercial products he wants it to work out effectively and I’m just telling him how I feel about it. Like you wanna see an impressive marketing campaign (regardless of quality of product), check out those window shopping for women guys. Especially the promo vid.

6. Batman says:

7. approach anxiety says:

“Mystery is primarily an “attraction artist”. I know he likes “venusian artist” but I think A.A. sounds so much better.”

Um… A.A. stands for approach anxiety in the community. Outside the community A.A. stands for alcoholics anonymous. I don’t think Mystery would call himself A.A.

8. approach anxiety says:

9. Lansing says:

Offtopic, but, why no post on the end of the Love Systems/MM vs. Venusian arts lawsuit?