Does Anal Sex Make Your Butt Bigger?

June 20, 2007 by
Filed under Quotes & Humor

Okay, I found a blog post commenting on this that I found really entertaining…

My Whirl: This was extracted from a web health forum site. It is the funniest stuff I have ever read on a forum. Someone is really naive and its not the boyfriend.

The Question:

I have a really flat butt. My boyfriend read that anal sex will help make it bigger, but only if he shoots his sperm deep inside. We used to have anal sex sometimes. He always wore a condom before. Now we have anal sex and he shoots really deep inside me and i keep it there. I think I like this even if it doesn’t make my butt bigger. He says my butt does look bigger, but I can’t tell. Has anyone else heard of this? Will his sperms in my butt make it bigger?

ROFL.  That’s the most ingenious lie to get anal sex I’ve ever heard.  Ah, what guys will say to stick it up the butt.

Comments

9 Responses to “Does Anal Sex Make Your Butt Bigger?”
  1. roxy says:

my ass is big cause of eating

2. Sable says:

I come from a community of natural big butt women- African American. While doing my research for my website, I’ve heard this ridiculous and sexist comment online and to some of the people I talk to about my site. http://www.msjuicybooty.com I am not a doctor but I can tell you that a big butt has nothing to do with anal sex. Its so silly. Should be in the same catogory as mastubating making someon blind.

3. arianna says:

actually!! it does work i was curious to try it with my man and my butt has gotten bigger there are proteins inside of the sperm

4. SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ I JUST DID THAT ANAL SEX AND HER ASS IS THE SAME

5. gina says:

Well I been havin sex thru my ass for a hole week like 2 times a day n ppl askin me wtf I’m doin to my ass tthat its gettin big asll of a sudden

6. GoSuckItMystery says:

Go ask mystery about it, hes a buttfuckprofessional with a HUGE ass…between his shoulders lol

7. Charles says:

Any female that need a bigger booty after reading the article above. Please contact me..
    Sessions are free, and guaranteed to work.

8. juicy fruiy says:

I’m gay can you help me get a bigger rounder apple booty Dr Charles? Ready for my free session big papa.

9. Kizzann says:

Can u gave me some information how to get it big