An interview with… Me?

April 17, 2006 by
Filed under Interview

Donovan, over on his Attraction Chronicles Blog, did an interview with me over email.  He has it up now.  If you’re interested in what I have to say (and if you’re reading this site, chances are pretty good you do), you can check it out here:

Attraction Chronicles Interview

Comments

12 Responses to “An interview with… Me?”
  1. Donovan says:

Glad I could have the opportunity to learn more about the man behind the scenes.

2. Enquirer says:

Nevermind the article… Let’s discuss this. It is Far more interesting.

It’s Style on Dutch MTV.

Does Style present himself as a master PUA in this interview as he claims to be?

3. Wow, Style looks like a pussy on that YouTube clip.

“Uhhhh uhhhh… uhhh, I dunno if I can do it!”

“Uhhh… uhhhhhh, ohhhh… I ‘m being set up.”

Way to go Style, you rock. Can’t wait for that AssAssination method you and ThunderFat are pimping.

4. Thunder's Mid-Night Lotion of DHV says:

WHOA, I’m absolutely speechless, and to think this is the NUMBER 1 “Jedi” as our friend thunder, the male booty hunter refers to.

Nice one style, can’t wait for you products now! ( sarcasm is oozing of my keyboard bitch)

5. game on bros says:

those dutch chiks sure need to be gamed

game on bros

6. Neil Strauss says:

game on bros your comments are the best lol.

do you know how hard to game they are? dude i tried with the very best of my material, i used the 80 dog’s opener and still i felt being insecure, because she was sooo hot and i am in the need of a woman, since lisa is not at home most of the time. wonder where she is, why doesn’t she love me?

7. Tyler Durden says:

Guys, You’ve gotta listen to THIS! If you haven’t already. Somebody sent me this mp3 clip (about 3 minutes long). I wish I could have listened to the whole thing, but I guess this is just the aftermath or whatever.

BTW, judging from the sound of Thundercat’s voice, he sounds like a guy who is WHACKING OFF a little bit TOO much!

http://www.whipart.it/public/upload/Style and Thundercat – Booty Call.mp3

8. asdf says:

doesn’t work, copy the whole link plz

9. L8er says:

It DOES work you idiot.

Now go suck a dick you fool.

10. asdf says:

L8er you dumb virgin, stfu

I bet you never went in the field in your entire life because your father won’t let you.

11. 65 Cent says:

hahaha, he is pathetic. the most powerful of jedi!

12. White. says:

Hi style,
    are the rights of your book already bought for a movie?
    if not I am seriously interested!
    seriously…