Jlaix-Style Tall Hair

May 24, 2004 by
Filed under Health & Hygiene

tall-hair

First it was the long “rocker-hair.”  Then it was the “Clooney-cut.”  Now, it looks like the Jlaix style Tall Hair is becoming all the rage!  For those of you who’ve seen the pics of Tyler Durden on this site, you’ll see that he SWEARS to the effectiveness of the Tall Hair.  Now, Jlaix chimes in with the how-to’s of his patented “do.”

Jlaix writes:
not goop. Spray. Hairspray is the only way. I use two kinds: Shaper aerosol light spray to get it nice and high, then Paul Mitchell Freeze N Shine to hold it there for long periods, and make it shiny. Make sure you have a good blow dryer with a "cool shot" function to freeze that muthafucka in place.

Anyone else out there with the tall hair?  This bald mutha-fucka would like to hear some experiences from all you mopheads.  =)

Read the whole post here.

Comments

18 Responses to “Jlaix-Style Tall Hair”
  1. rocker44 says:

All this talk latey has made me curious so when I got my haircut the other day I told the stylist to leave all the lenth on top. It’ll probably take another month to reach full jlaix lenth. I’ll be sure to share my results as I go.

2. starmaker says:

Damn, I’s always thought jlaix is a white dude. I did know he is an embonpoint though. Lookin’ good, playa!

3. starmaker says:

4. jlaix says:

embonpoint

adj : euphemism for slightly fat

It’s true!

But you used it as a NOUN, dumbass. It’s an ADJECTIVE.

-jlaix

5. starmaker says:

embonpoint \ahn-bohn-PWAN\, noun:
    Plumpness of person; stoutness.

Glad you agree. Before you post, try to open a dictionary, idiot.

starmaker

6. jlaix says:

Haha! Go fuck yourself! :)

-jlaix

7. jlaix says:

Haha! Go fuck yourself! :)

-jlaix

8. jlaix says:

See? I can double-post comments too!

-jlaix

9. starmaker says:

10. rocker44 says:

>>Haha! Go fuck yourself! :)

with AMOG tactics like these its no wonder workshop students get punched in the face.

11. intlzncster says:

>>>Wow, you are not just the embonpoint dork you are supposed to be. Vewwwwwwy good. Go eat some fries, tooled boy.

YAAAAAYYYYYY! You got the mighty jlaix GOOD!!! Nothing like tooling someone online to validate your alpha self.

my 93 year old grandmother is alpha online.

12. Mcgill says:

Yuck! I hate growing hair on my body. That’s why I shave every week.

13. JLAIX IS A CHODE! says:

JLAIX YOU COCKSUCKER!!!

YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT INTO THE WOODS YOU IDIOT!

At least do the community a favor and take Style out for us.
    And i don’t mean take him out to a club or something.

14. kadu says:

Nice to meet you. I claim to be kadu.
    I serve as a reference very interestingly.
    I am fortunate when I link.

15. Bruce Min says:

Hey guys.

Nice hair you have there, jlaix. If that’s the “in” thing right now, and it it works, then by all means go for it. However I’d like to see some field research done. :P

Say hello to the ladies for me,

-Bruce

16. I_might_be_a_KJ says:

Bitches. ;D

17. Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so!

Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

18. ElishaZMaggs says:

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.

I think that you ought to publish more about
    this subject matter, it might not be described as a taboo matter but generally folks don’t discuss such issues.

To the next! Cheers!!