Girls Lie Too!

August 23, 2010 by
Filed under Guest Authors, John Alanis

I’m not really a country music fan.  I like some of it, since I was pretty much raised on country and western (willie, Waylon, hank, etc.), but I haven’t paid attention to it for a long time.

Anyways, a buddy of mind told me I needed to listen to a song called Girls Lie Too, and I gotta tell you it’s one of the funniest… and most realistic… songs I’ve heard in a long time.

The video is awesome, on par with an 80’s metal video, and the ending is hilarious.  You can check it out at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plJMQeKpz40

Now, while the video is funny, it’s worth paying attention to all the words because they are pure, unadulterated reality most guys just want to believe doesn’t exist.

Yes, Virginia, girls lie too.  And they are very, very good at it.

Now, does that mean they do it with deliberate intent to harm you?  No, not at all. You see, women communicate on a much more emotional level than men and the most important thing to women in their communication is to cause no pain.

Oftentimes they will dance around issues that should be discussed, or not tell things they should because they know it’s going to be a painful combination.  There’s no right or wrong about it, it’s just how women communicate.

What should you do about it as a man?  The truth is this:  nothing.  It’s just how women communicate, and oftentimes they do so in this manner to make men feel good.

But another reason women do it in this day and age of the girlie man is that they’ve all had the experience of telling a man the truth, and watching him react like an emotional 3 year old.  It’s a shocking experience for them, so they choose not to repeat it.

The only thing you can do is learn to interpret her communication, and understand her true intent.  It’s not as hard as it sounds—pay attention to the full spectrum of a woman’s communication and you’ll understand what she’s trying to get across.

Besides, all lies aren’t a bad thing.  I quite enjoy it when a woman says MY height doesn’t matter even though she likes tall men, and that *I* look good as a balding man even though she loves men with hair, and that *I* look great in a t-shirt although she likes men who dress up more.

All lies, damn lies.

Tell me more, please!

On with the fun,

-John Alanis

Comments

540 Responses to “Girls Lie Too!”
  1. Hkoaxp says:

oral hydroxyzine – order hydroxyzine 25mg online cheap endep for sale online

2. fpparisshop.com
    このブログは本当に目から鱗の内容でした。また訪れます。

3. LhaneNet says:

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was once a enjoyment account it. Glance complicated to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?
    аренда сим карты

4. DanielGoogs says:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

5. Ismaelthype says:

This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

Gama casino

6. Gichardloown says:

Amazing! Its actually awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post.

Gama casino

7. Diefeh says:

augmentin 375mg cost – order linezolid generic baycip drug

8. Cuknco says:

amoxil over the counter – amoxicillin 500mg uk order cipro 1000mg

9. eggc says:

sandyterrace.com
    심호흡하세요. “Fang Jifan과 Fang Xiaofan에게 전화하세요.”

10. qiyezp.com says:

qiyezp.com
    Hongzhi 황제는 눈을 번쩍 뜨고 가볍게 말했습니다. “그럼 명령을 내리세요!”

11. ShaneNet says:

I have fun with, lead to I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

12. qiyezp.com says:

qiyezp.com
    양쪽에는 등이 튼튼하고 허리가 튼튼한 큰 한 장군이 있습니다.

13. 에그슬롯 says:

sandyterrace.com
    Zhu Houzhao는 또한 “맞습니다. 저도 그렇게 생각합니다. “라고 흥분했습니다.

14. usareallservice.com
    現実的で実用的なアドバイスが多く、非常に参考になります。

15. qiyezp.com says:

qiyezp.com
    이때 홍지황제는 한숨을 쉬며 “아이들을 데려가라”고 말했다.

16. toasterovensplus.com
    このブログの記事はいつも心に強く響きます。素晴らしいです。

17. qiyezp.com says:

qiyezp.com
    Qi Guogong은 사업을 하는 모든 사람들의 상징입니다.

18. Qyqmvz says:

order azithromycin 500mg without prescription – buy sumycin tablets ciplox buy online

19. Aoocxl says:

order generic cleocin – oxytetracycline online buy chloramphenicol pills for sale

20. exprimegranada.com
    この記事は本当に心に響きました。素晴らしい内容です!

21. Jacobunedy says:

Здравствуйте!

Вы когда-нибудь сталкивались с необходимостью написания дипломной работы в сжатые сроки? Это действительно очень ответственное и трудоемкое занятие, но важно не опускать руки и продолжать двигаться вперед, активно занимаясь учебным процессом, как и я.
    Для тех, кто умеет находить и анализировать информацию в сети, это действительно помогает в процессе согласования и написания дипломной работы. Больше не нужно тратить время на посещение библиотек или организацию встреч с научным руководителем. Именно здесь, на этом ресурсе, можно найти надежные данные для заказа и написания дипломных и курсовых работ с гарантией качества и доставкой по всей России. Можете ознакомиться с предложениями на [url=https://rudik-diploms365.com/]купить диплом магистра[/url], это проверенный источник!
    купить аттестат
    купить диплом специалиста
    купить диплом о высшем образовании
    купить диплом университета
    купить диплом Вуза

Желаю любому пятерошных) оценок!

22. veganchoicecbd.com
    Fang Jifan은 Zhu Houzhao를 동정적으로 바라 보았습니다. “폐하, 당신은 바람을 피우고 있습니다.”

23. Fyosae says:

ivermectin 3 mg – buy eryc sale cefaclor 500mg oral

24. Uumxus says:

allergy drugs list – purchase allegra sale theo-24 Cr 400mg ca

25. Lewissarne says:

Приветики!
    Получите документы об образовании всех ВУЗов России с гарантированной подлинностью и доставкой по РФ без предварительной оплаты!
    Закажите российский диплом у нас по доступной цене с гарантией прохождения проверок и доставкой по РФ.
    Наши услуги позволят вам заказать документы об образовании всех ВУЗов России с доставкой по РФ и оплатой после получения – надежно и удобно!